lundi 25 novembre 2013

Craft in wonderland

I had an event at the end of october (yes I know, it was already a long time ago...huhum...), the theme of this event was "The mad hatter tea party". So just for the occasion I created a few accessories to go with my outfit.

First a peter pan collar with the tag "Drink me" on it :


Then, an Alice brooch and a white brooch, so she can keep following him everywhere :) :


Making the hair out of yarn for the Alice was a bit of a puzzle for me but I got it and it doesn't look too bad. I love the little white rabbit, I am wearing it all the time on hat at the moment.

Now question time ! Would you be interested in seeing this items on my Etsy shop ? Would you like to have a "Dring Me" or Eat me" Peter pan collar or an Alice brooch ?
I would like to make more but I have so much to do at the moment that I need a bit of motivation...mehehe...laaaaaaazyyyy...

Let me know *¤*(^_^)/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire