lundi 16 septembre 2013

Let's get started !

This is officialy the first post on the Oh ! My Bird... blog and we'll start with, well...some fanart. I know, I know you see that everywhere on tumblr, but it is hard to resist to it. We creating our own image of the characters from movies, books or comics that we enjoy, and specialy when they have a bit of a twist, hehehe.

The first ones, I made them 4 or 5 months ago and had never the occasion to post them (only on my personal facebook, I think). They're from a TV serie that blew my mind this year and that I should watch a long time ago but always pushed it away : Twin Peaks.



When I colored them, they ended up looking much more "comic" style than I expected, and I looks quiet ok. Enjoying this comic way I made some more but this time with two complete different themes, like thousand miles away from Twin Peaks, which are the Disney Princesses under some kind of a magical girl look. 
I must say the day I drew them, I was beyond boredom and came back to my favorite boredom activity : drawing princess (yay!) 


 
And finished them completely ! No need to introduce them, I guess... I'm quiet happy with them. Yep, they look cool with this colors (colors I rarely use, so I'm proud of meself)

That's for fanart, so far... who knows, more will come, but for now my mind is set on other things than disney princesses and the rest. Next post will be on something more personal...

This first post was for me to finaly start the blog, as I was for a few days I have been making the template, then being completely in doubt if I should do it or not, blablabla many excuses to be lazy and not get to it, when I should! So now no more excuses and it's on Ladies and Gentlemen ! Oh! My Bird... blog is started.
Hope you'll stick around for a while, there's more nice stuff coming.

Allez ! See ya space cowboys !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire